We need YOU. Here's how you can help!
For general questions please reach us at: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @Bp4_Canada
We ask committed members of the public who share our concerns and support the positions taken on this website along with the FAIR principles to take action. We need determined individuals who share our passion for responsible social change based on the simple principle of unity over division. You can do this in several meaningful ways:
1) Most importantly for parents, grandparents, and legal guardians: Share this website with your elected provinical representative and ask them to make the Blueprint for Canada K-12 education platform policies the standard for public education in your province or territory. Find your local Member of the Provincial Parliament (MPP), Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA), or Member of the National Assembly (MNA) (Quebec) here. You can find your Federal MP here.
2) Share this website with your real life social circle and any online social media presence you may have.
4) If you are in a position to do so, consider running for school board trustee positions or for political office at either the municipal, provincial, or federal level to oppose "woke ideology" in Canada.
5) Vote for school board trustees and politicians at every level of government who support "classical liberal" values and publicly oppose "critical race theory", "gender ideology", and all other manifestations of "woke ideology" in our public and private institutions. Join advocacy groups fighting these issues some of which can be found here.
6) As the public K-12 education system continues to fail over students, we encourage parents to demand support for fully funded alternatives such as charter schools, which are currently only offered in Alberta, for all Canadians provinces and territories.
7) Advocate for the biological sex-based rights of women. We also ask Canadians to advocate for a complete ban on medical forms of gender-affirming care for minors on the basis that they lack the maturity, life experience, and wisdom needed to make good decisions concerning medical treatments with life long irreversible effects. Join advocacy groups fighting these issues some of which can be found here.
8) Join us in opposing the inclusion of nonsensical ideological ideas such as "gender expression" and "gender identity" into Canada's provincial & federal human rights codes. We call for a national referendum on this issue. Canadians must be free to choose between having a biological or a socially constructed ideological definition of gender instantiated in Canadian law. Bill C16 which added these concepts into the Canadian federal human rights codes must be repealed. Similar legislation at the provincial levels must likewise be repealed.
For general questions please reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We normally aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours. Please check your spam or junk email folder in case our replies are redirected by your email client.
Legal Notice: Under the rules governing campaigning for school board trustee positions, this site and our related promotional materials do not raise donations for, or endorse any particular school board trustee candidate running in any province. Candidates who wish to do so are free to reference this web site on their own promotional material at their own discretion. We advertise only on behalf of our own platform.
Q: How can you identify school board trustee candidates who support the "Blueprint for Canada" movement?
- We invite any supportive candidates to include a link to this site in their social media profile(s). We invite all supporters to do the same!
- Look for the "Blueprint for Canada" site address in campaign promotional materials.
- Still not sure? Check your local municipal website for the official school board trustee candidates list in your region. This will typically include their contact information. Get in touch with your local candidates, refer them to our website, and ask them if they share these values and would support similar policies!