How to locate your Member of the Provincial Parliament (MPP), Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA), or Member of the National Assembly (MNA) (Quebec)

Matters pertaining to public education including the curriculum and broader legislation impacting many school board policies are determined by the Ministry of Education in each province. Parents with concerns about the ideological takeover of our public education system should contact their MPP and school board trustee.

For advocacy at the federal level you can locate your Federal Member of Parliament (MP) here.